NIPPON SKI RESORT DEVELOPMENT, CO., LTD. (“NSD” hereafter) and its group companies, for the smooth operation of our corporate activities, obtain and use personal information or data of our clients. NSD and its group companies regard appropriate protection of such personal information or data as social responsibility and thus the following is the Privacy Statement to inform you of our Privacy Statement
- Personal information or data may be collected by NSD or its group companies when our business services are used or inquired as appropriate.
- Personal information or data of the client(s) collected by NSD and its group companies shall not be disclosed or transfered to any third party unless any of the following conditions apply:
(1)When clear consent from the client(s) is available,
(2)When the client(s) identification is not possible and must be disclosed as appropriate,
(3)When legal authorization(s) requires as appropriate.
- Personal information or data of the client(s) collected by NSD or its group companies may be entrusted to outsourced business service provider(s) in order to execute the agreed business transactions or services. In such cases, privacy protection contract shall be concluded and inspections for its implementation shall be conducted.
- Personal information or data of the client(s) collected by NSD or its group companies shall be kept and managed as with appropriate security measures in order to prevent any inappropriate loss, damage, modification, leakage, or unauthorized access.
- NSD and its group companies shall treat personal information or data of the client(s) in accordance with Personal Privacy Protection law and observe related regulations and guidelines.
- NSD and its group companies shall maintain and continue to improve appropriate personal information and data handling by implementing the education, training and inspection programs for proper conducts of privacy protection.
- If you wish to inquire, correct, or delete any of your own personal information or data collected by NSD and its group companies, please direct your request to the following contact. As identification process is appropriately completed, NSD shall treat cases in accordance with the laws and regulations.